Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > OklaRams.com - Oklahoma Dodge Ram Club Forum > Upcoming events

Upcoming events Upcoming Club meets and Car shows

Old 10-31-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
Okiespaniels
Coffee, Gas, Ammo. Set!

Default December 9th Cruise/gtg

Hey all...

This is also a gpmm gtg. But I am a Mopar guy first and foremost, so I won't leave any Oklahoma group out. You and your family are invited as my guests.

Sunday Dec 9th...plans will be to meet at Chris Nikel about 4:30 ish and cruise down to Bakers for thier fine food and fellowship. Bakers serves what may be some of the best southern comfort food, ie: Fried Chicken, Catfish, Chicken Fried Steak and Shrimp. Prices are reasonable amd I suggest bringing an appetite.

Afterwards, it's off Honor Heigths for thier annual light display and then over to the Castle at Muskogee for thier snow globe collection. There is no admission but donations are requested.

This is a family oriented trip so children are encouraged to attend. We'll probably grab some hot chocolate or coffee for the trip home.

Would love to see everyone there... I understand the holidays are a hectic time.

Last edited by Okiespaniels; 10-31-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Okiespaniels is offline   Reply With Quote