Thread: Sapulpa Chapter
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 03:18 AM   #10
Matt
SRT-10 Member

Originally Posted by (S.M.R) 101 View Post
yeah but like ORC we just pay Mike and he sends us stickers and Dave and or Matt has a guy that does Tee's so really I would see no point in paying a monthly fee unless we wanted new stickers / apparel every month.

I understand the entry fee's and stuff but how many car shows can you really hit to justify paying a monthly fee.. That's all i'm saying.
man it goes into all kinds of things: cookouts, banners, tents for setting up at shows, some have websites ... it all depends on your club but it's not like you don't see the money back it seems like nobody on here has been in an actual "high quality" club so there is a lot of bad outlook on them (and neither have i) but the few that i have been around there is a real brotherhood too them and they have some sick ass rides .. they push you and help you more than anything i've seen - you can't just roll in with a stock truck with plasti-dipped wheels and expect to get in --- its obviously not everones cup of tea

i'm not trying to talk crap either way lol but in my opinion orc is a forum not a car club .. others can think different tho
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote