View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #1
nightmatt
lifted member

Default tires are over rated

so I never have the dealer work on my truck I have always done everything to it. well this past week as u know it was cold and there was ice on the ground and the truck needed an oil change and tire rotate before i left for my thanksgiving trip and I didn't want to lay on the ground and do it. so I decided to take it to the dodge dealer here in Norman on Monday and have it done. Wednesday morning rolls around and I leave for work. right when I pulled onto base and went through the s turns my driver front wheel fell off the truck. ya I am pretty pissed. ohh an its like 5:45 on the morning an it was cold. so I get the truck shut down and out of everybody's way and have to go run after my tire that is rolling down the street. I get my tire back to the truck and geo the wheel put back on. had to steal 2 lug nuts from the rear tires. luckily I got 2 of the threads to clean up somewhat so I could get the truck parked. not horrible damage to the truck but still fucked some shit up. called the dealer told the service manage what happened he called a tow truck and came and got my truck and they are fixing it.