View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #5
Administrator

Originally Posted by shawnu View Post
Me on the otherhand...the cheapest i can find is ~$200, how much would you charge to black my housings?
We start our paintjobs at $235. That includes labor, shipping in the lower 48 and a real paint job....no rattle can bombin' here.

Originally Posted by swirvin21 View Post
I wish I knew my budget <sigh> seems like every little thing throws off the whole tower. Nothing like having a pregnant wife while trying to move and sell a house....ugh!

My 2nd gen was in a wreck and the plastic mounting housing is broken on the driver side at minimum, haven't pulled things apart for fear of humpty not being put together again!

Both of them are currently in TX in semi-storage since the '03 needs the flat bed finished and the trans fixed, while the 2nd gen is just plain broke. I'd be very interested in knowing what my options are. I'd definitely prefer to support you than some chinese company, so give me some ideas and we can go from there.
I hear ya man, setting the $$ for mods can be fun! I'll ballpark it......

Basically, our 2nd gens start at 560. 02-05s are $600. At those prices, they aren't painted, but we can start with a blacked out version of the lights. Each would include projectors and mini shrouds, HIDs, labor and shipping in the lower 48. Total swapover from stock to pure HID goodness