Thread: Uh oh...
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 09:53 PM   #3
myoung84
Super Moderator

I bought them in March, so yeah it's a little disappointing that I am already having problems, but shit happens and they are under a 3 year warranty so it's not a huge deal. I sent in a couple of pics and asked to start the warranty process, so we'll see how good of customer service they have. The front arm broke right where it attaches to the motor because it somehow bound up, not really sure why though since the rear arm still moves freely...

It's not a very good week for my truck it seems like. I started having issues with one of my HID ballasts and have started the warranty process with Unique coatings on that as well.

Then today I discover a screw in my tire, about a 1/2" from the sidewall where it can't be patched. I went to Hibdons to see if they could plug it for me and the chick behind the counter looks at it and says it can't be patched (which I already knew) and looked at me like I had 3 heads when I asked if they could plug it. So I had some little Mexican tire shop plug it for me for $5. I hope it holds up until I either buy new tires or get my CTD...

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote