Thread: Mmmmmmmmmm
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 12:05 PM   #20
Matt
SRT-10 Member

Originally Posted by BMRbrnSNRbrd View Post
Jager is demon piss..I had a bad night with some about six or seven years ago (shit that makes me feel old) and I've not had a sip since...let's just say during the course of that night SOMEONE pissed off a person's apt balcony...the piss hit the circulating fan of an air conditioner...and there was someone on the deck below...
the only liquor i'm like that with is disarrono i drank a 1/2 gallon of that shit on my 21st birthday and almost died lol i was just turning it up and bubbling the bottle all night ... i couldn't even drink dr pepper for months after ... and then mixed drink is liquid cocaine ... will neverrrrr touch that shit again in my life

Originally Posted by OklaHemi View Post
i have never been a beer drinker. my cousin told me when i was younger it wasn an acquired taste, i guess i never acquired it. if i do drink beer it is boulevard wheat, other than that i stick to the 80 proof or above
it took me years and years forcing myself to be able to drink it finally one night i bought a case and forced myself to choke it down and now i can drink budlight all day lol

Originally Posted by myyoung84
We used to buy Dos Equis kegs when I was in college. Had two full size fridges in the kitchen. One with ketchup an taco bell sauce, and one for the keg with a tap coming out the front.
yaaaa budddy lol
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote