PDA

View Full Version : Church Fundraiser

ITSADOJ
05-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Got a call from one of the organizers of a local car show; he was wanting some of my Jag friends to bring Jags to a fundraising event for a local church. They host a car show to help fund a Wed evening food program so it's well worth your time to consider attending. Plus, how often do you get a FREE LUNCH?

I think a set of nice Ram trucks would fit in nicely with Ferrari's, muscle cars, Jags, and customs, yes?

ramthis9501
05-04-2012, 12:00 PM
I might try to make it up there if I haven't started on my truck by then

ITSADOJ
05-16-2012, 08:56 AM
Just a note to re-invite folks to come "play cars" on Saturday at the casual car show at Lifeline Church. Several of my buddies in the Jag Club are planning to come out, and I plan to bring my truck. Hey, they feed ya lunch! Just think, exotic cars, nice hot rods, a few trucks thrown in, and free food!!

ITSADOJ
05-21-2012, 07:47 AM
Small show, only about a dozen cars/trucks. Had a bit of an adventure with my shade tent. Looked like a tornado hit it! The wind buckled 3 of the 4 legs...at least I got my $40 worth of usage and the thing worked well for 4 yrs!

BMRbrnSNRbrd
05-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Too bad about the turnout, but there was a lot going on this weekend.

At least the shade didn't land on the truck...that would have made for a bad weekend.