PDA

View Full Version : Our boys reppin the ORC!!

DoubleTakeDodge
04-04-2012, 07:20 PM
http://www.truckinweb.com/webonly/040412tr_kicker_bash_2012_show_web/

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m614/doubletakedodge/Random/040412tr_011kicker_bash_2012car_and_truck_show.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m614/doubletakedodge/Random/040412tr_012kicker_bash_2012car_and_truck_show.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m614/doubletakedodge/Random/040412tr_013kicker_bash_2012car_and_truck_show.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m614/doubletakedodge/Random/040412tr_014kicker_bash_2012car_and_truck_show.jpg

(S.M.R) 101
04-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Dude... That's sick!

DoubleTakeDodge
04-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Straight from the Truckin' Site!

(S.M.R) 101
04-04-2012, 07:42 PM
All them bad ass cars and trucks, they took our 4 pictures.... That's too cool.

rvarela
04-04-2012, 07:43 PM
hell ya thats sweet!
:rockit:

DoubleTakeDodge
04-04-2012, 07:46 PM
All them bad ass cars and trucks, they took our 4 pictures.... That's too cool.

Power in numbers bub! Just like when we all rolled past in a line, they we're all lookin at us, not the show!

04-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Frhy

OklaHemi
04-04-2012, 09:39 PM
That is fucking awesome...I told you Dave

abn1985
04-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Good shots guys!

ramthis9501
04-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Yes! Also told you Dave! Lol this is awesome!!

BMRbrnSNRbrd
04-04-2012, 09:55 PM
It's awesome, but I hate that pic of my truck...I think my wheels and tires are the problem...maybe the tires more than anything.

OklaHemi
04-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Like some 305/40s

BMRbrnSNRbrd
04-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Like some 285/40s or 45s...they are too damn wide up front. Definitely too thick I think as well.

If I had a few hundred there would be a set of flares like those on Kyle's truck headed my way ASAP.

OklaHemi
04-04-2012, 10:15 PM
285/40 interesting, I have only ever ram a 305 on a 22. I wonder bow it would look

BMRbrnSNRbrd
04-04-2012, 10:25 PM
I honestly think much better...and I need something shorter if I want to drop it more.

Okiespaniels
04-04-2012, 10:34 PM
That is fucking awesome...I told you Dave

Yes! Also told you Dave! Lol this is awesome!!

Good job Mike and Colton...havin' some balls pays off!

It's awesome, but I hate that pic of my truck...I think my wheels and tires are the problem...maybe the tires more than anything.

Dave...I dunno...you always whinnin' about sumthin' on your truck... I'm thinking a big ball of cheese should be your next mod...just sayin'!

04-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Flares!!

BMRbrnSNRbrd
04-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Send me yours!

04-05-2012, 07:15 PM
umm........no! I got those for 130 on ebay dude. 70 to paint. :D - just found a good deal!

okcoalroler99
04-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Thats too cool guys!!!!!!!! Wish i could have came :rockit:

Okiespaniels
04-05-2012, 10:25 PM
From the Kicker bash thread....

If I had another 8-10 Grand in the truck in aftermarket stuff... I'd prolly show.. but my truck by no means is show worthy lol

Yep.

It's $15 lol never know, you could win something worth 10 times that at the show if you registered

Please do Dave. You to Kyle, you all have badass trucks that are defiantely worth showing and blow mine out of the water. Its all for the fun of it, if anyone says anything negative, f#@! em lol

Cheeky Fawkers....won't be no living with y'all now. Go to the show in stock trucks, wishing you had 10k of "acessorising", whining about how clean or dirty they are and hoping just to win a door prize....
...and end up with magazine coverage? You can't BUY that kind of promo! Better than a frellin' class trophy any day.

Yeah...OH YEAH...I am a jealous pissed off puppy right now. When my 'ol lady gets home from her night out, after 4 days without a cigarette and having been in a smoke filled room....I am gonna get her riled enough to have her whoop my ass good.

Fawkin' cheap azz paint peeling chinese tailight. Stupit moron of a painter forgetting the plastic prep.

Whoa....where were your ORC windshield decals...OMG! Oh well, there's next year right?

( 2$%*$&%^#*%$*$&^%#&^%#&^&^#&^%&&#&^*** ) :)

BMRbrnSNRbrd
04-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Um...what?

abn1985
04-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Somebody get this fool a cigarette!!!

OklaHemi
04-05-2012, 11:40 PM
i cant commit to a windshield sticker, i am a take everything off kid of guy. im not a fan wild paint schemes either, not that i dont like them... i could never do one. this ORC sticker was the first thing with adhesive i have ever stuck on a vehicle. next year? we have shows coming up this year... that sucks to hear about the tail lights Al hopefully it is easily fixable. I want the heavily modded truck as well and hopefully i will get there one day soon but for now

This is my RAM. There are many like it but this one is mine. My RAM is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my RAM is useless. Without my RAM I am useless. I must drive my RAM true. I must race faster than a chevy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

BMRbrnSNRbrd
04-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Nice Mike. What's our next show?

Okiespaniels
04-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Um...what?

Nice Mike. What's our next show?

LMAo....I'm so glad you're hooked now.

Look Dave....this hobby/sport/business needs new blood constantly to keep going forward, to regenerate and even reinvent itself. Yes, we need spectators...but we need participants too. Without guys paying thier entry and driving into the gate there'd be no spectators. There wouldn't be guys who mod thier vehicles and don't show them.

I've been showing and modding vehicles before a lot of forum members were born, and I almost suspect before some of your parents started driving. I just realized Dave, that you are the same age as my oldest daughter! So that's a long time. I've been to big national shows, driven hundreds of miles, and the closest I've come to a picture in a national magazine is the hood of one of my Roadrunners in the foreground of a cruise photoshoot.

But I digress...the point is, I'd give up several bookshelves full of hardware to be where yours, Mikes, Coltons and Kyle's truck is/was. So would a lot of other guys. So take the off handed praise and well intended jabbing and move to the next level. Or help someone else get there.

And enjoy the moment.

Mike, are there other "national shows" like the kicker event? Freelancers don't hit them all.

I don't smoke ABN, but I'll take a frozen Margarita.

Lastly, Mike I don't know about mastering vehicles but maybe bait....:)

Wow...Kyle is 25...my "baby" turned 25 on the 31st. I feel old.

DoubleTakeDodge
04-06-2012, 12:24 AM
i cant commit to a windshield sticker, i am a take everything off kid of guy. im not a fan wild paint schemes either, not that i dont like them... i could never do one. this ORC sticker was the first thing with adhesive i have ever stuck on a vehicle. next year? we have shows coming up this year... that sucks to hear about the tail lights Al hopefully it is easily fixable. I want the heavily modded truck as well and hopefully i will get there one day soon but for now

This is my RAM. There are many like it but this one is mine. My RAM is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my RAM is useless. Without my RAM I am useless. I must drive my RAM true. I must race faster than a chevy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

i like it (:

Matt
04-06-2012, 01:49 AM
my buddies' jeeps made the front page of the stillwater paper

OklaHemi
04-06-2012, 09:32 AM
well said Al, lol

I am not sure about national shows but there are a few local ones coming up. Sapulpa thing, midwest mopars, plus a few smaller ones in and around tulsa. I dont show to show I show to hang out and talk to everyone about their rides. Im going to see if my mom will take the kids with her Easter morning so I can make an appearance to the cancer sucks show this weekend. I cant deny them hunting eggs to hang out in a parking lot my wife would murder me. So Ill try to kill two birds with one stone

OklaHemi
04-06-2012, 09:32 AM
my buddies' jeeps made the front page of the stillwater paper

that is awesome

(S.M.R) 101
04-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Don't get me wrong Al. I love my truck and I think the world of it but I didn't realize what the Kicker bash was about because I had never been there before I had no idea that some of the vendors that were there were going to be there Like "Truckin" I knew there were going to be a ton of highly modded and bad ass cars and trucks there which is why I did not want to enter my truck because I didn't think I would be ale to get anyone to look at my truck because it's pretty much stock lol... Let alone have someone from "truckin" take a picture of my truck..

After we arrived and seen some of the trucks that were entered I was a little more at ease becuase most of the people were just run of the mill people like us that use their rides as daily drivers which was really cool..

I just didn't know what to expect as I had never been before.... But I am Stoked that our trucks made the Truckin shoot..... it's so awesome!!

ramthis9501
04-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Well said Al, Im also stoked our trucks are on Truckin! To me, thats a pretty awesome accomplishment! Practically every car show on this planet, there are gonna be guys that enter their daily drivers, so thats why anytime Im gonna enter my truck from now on, Im not gonna worry about it. Its always gonna be a work in progress, just gonna look better each show :)

Okiespaniels
04-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Don't get me wrong Al. I love my truck and I think the world of it but I didn't realize what the Kicker bash was about because I had never been there before I had no idea that some of the vendors that were there were going to be there Like "Truckin" I knew there were going to be a ton of highly modded and bad ass cars and trucks there which is why I did not want to enter my truck because I didn't think I would be ale to get anyone to look at my truck because it's pretty much stock lol... Let alone have someone from "truckin" take a picture of my truck..

After we arrived and seen some of the trucks that were entered I was a little more at ease becuase most of the people were just run of the mill people like us that use their rides as daily drivers which was really cool..

I just didn't know what to expect as I had never been before.... But I am Stoked that our trucks made the Truckin shoot..... it's so awesome!!

Good for you Kyle and you too Colton!...cuz like I said, we need the next generation of enthusiasts to step forward and pass through the gate. I wish more guys(and GALS) had your attitude.

Yes...I understand, you can have fun as spectator. But it's so much cooler to be on the field. And this state has one of the coolest non competitive attitudes when it comes to enjoying your vehicle. I can assure from living there that people on the coasts and elsewhere may have a different attitude.

Shows like the Kicker blast attract attention because they are a national vendor and probably a Truckin' mag advertiser, which is why the photog was there.

Local shows, especially in small towns, are a whole different kind of cool. For me and T-Bear, it's a people watching sensory overload!. There's local food to eat, shops to check out...and I mentioned people watching right?

If I were you guys, I'd write a note of thanks to the magazine and/or the photojounalist who was there. Might even mention a quick blurb about the forum and Mike or Dave or Colton should probably send the web addy with an invite to stop by. Can't hurt.