PDA

View Full Version : Stupid

Lt.Dan
02-18-2012, 02:24 AM
People piss me off.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ptd/2814181174.html
Sound familiar to anyone? Says will come to you. Yeah he'll bring his damn cans to your house.

Matt
02-18-2012, 02:39 AM
dont' hate the player hate the game.... if people don't have the want or the know-how to do something don't knock a guy for making a buck ... he's not ripping anyone off

Lt.Dan
02-18-2012, 02:51 AM
Well in my opinion, if someone is wanting to get custom with their vehicle, then they will figure out how to do it themselves. Also, they obviously have the "want" to do it if you're going to have someone do it so why spend another $80 to have someone do something that you can figure out who to do a few simple clicks away on YouTube. People like this piss me off.

Matt
02-18-2012, 02:54 AM
not everyone has the will to do it themselves or the want to try to figure out how trust me man i do some awfully stupid shit for people on a daily basis to their cars and charge them way more than is needed sometimes just bc people are dumb/lazy/or don't care

(that comes off like i rip people off - i don't but some of the going rates to do stuff are absolutely outrageous)

Okiespaniels
02-18-2012, 10:19 AM
Well in my opinion, if someone is wanting to get custom with their vehicle, then they will figure out how to do it themselves. Also, they obviously have the "want" to do it if you're going to have someone do it so why spend another $80 to have someone do something that you can figure out who to do a few simple clicks away on YouTube. People like this piss me off.

not everyone has the will to do it themselves or the want to try to figure out how trust me man i do some awfully stupid shit for people on a daily basis to their cars and charge them way more than is needed sometimes just bc people are dumb/lazy/or don't care

(that comes off like i rip people off - i don't but some of the going rates to do stuff are absolutely outrageous)

Half the speed/custom industry is full of shops who install/paint/provide services for customizing vehicle. This painter dude is genius! No shop overhead and his work looks legit.

This is the old adage of time vs money on mods. If you have the money, you don't need the time, you pay someone. If you don't have the money, you need time to make it happen.
Seriously....if I had the money, would I be posting on the internet? HELL NO...I'd be out driving my finished truck!

02-18-2012, 02:03 PM
shit, everything I do the customer can do.......but I'm busier than ever!

OklaHemi
02-18-2012, 02:13 PM
guaranteed work, and it will save someone time. i would pay him to do my wheels just so i dont have to