PDA

View Full Version : little to nothing..

LowRam
12-19-2011, 06:17 PM
So i was just thinking about things that could help other people and I make there truck look better for little to no cost.

Here are some things that I like to do first: De-badge the whole truck (Free), add some quick bolt on pedals ($15-$20), paint brake cals and drums ($10-$15), and go thru and detail clean eveything inside and out (like the door hinge areas that always are dirty, wheel wells, under and inbetween seats, and under the hood).

What are some things you guys can think to do that maybe I over looked or just havent thought of doing.

im hoping that this will help many others and not just myself.

916Timmy
12-19-2011, 07:19 PM
One of my favorites was painting my rear t-gate handle and my antenna base to match for maybe 20 bucks in paints

Matt
12-19-2011, 10:40 PM
bolt on pedals are a little too "ricey" for my taste

LowRam
12-20-2011, 01:56 AM
I dont have any on my truck it was just something i thought of. Ive got red bolt on pedals on my tahoe

916Timmy
12-20-2011, 10:18 AM
Bolt on pedals aren't ricey when they keep wet feet from slipping off the brake pedal at a stoplight :) They make "muscular" looking ones too

ramthis9501
12-20-2011, 11:07 AM
Another cheap and easy mod, also my favorite is plastidip! As you can see in my pics, I did my wheels and also did my roll pan temporarily. They have it in a few different colors other then black. Also they just came out with a spray that will make it glossy.

Matt
12-20-2011, 02:24 PM
Bolt on pedals aren't ricey when they keep wet feet from slipping off the brake pedal at a stoplight :) They make "muscular" looking ones too

as someone who has had them when i was dumb and 16 wet metal is far more slippery then wet rubber even if it has grooves and stuff ....