PDA

View Full Version : FEELER: FS: 2010 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Hemi

myoung84
12-19-2011, 01:44 PM
ill be putting my truck up for sale early next year after I order a new one. Most of the mods will be removed and the truck returned close to stock. The truck currently has about 49k miles on it, most are highway miles and I have take extremely good care of the truck. Mileage will not be going up very much more since I mostly drive my company car. There are a couple of minor dings and scratches, but nothing significant. Mods that will stay are the 6 Infinity speakers, front level kit, magnaflow Y Pipe and of course the window tint. We can most certainly work a deal on other mods such as bed cover, bedrug, painted grille, alarm/remote start, stereo, exhaust, lights, tuner, etc. The only thing that cannot be included will be the Bestop PowerBoards, those will go on the new truck. In stock form, I would like to get $27k for the truck but am open for offers on the truck and mods. I have a company car to drive so I could really sell at any time. I owe $29k on the truck so I will need a little time to come up with the difference to pay the truck off in full. I will sell the truck as-is, today, minus the steps, for $29k. That's over $4k in mods for pennies on the dollar! I can even deliver the truck within a reasonable distance for free.

916Timmy
12-19-2011, 01:54 PM
If you had a quad, I would take some of that stuff off ya! :)
Don't you have projectors in it?

myoung84
12-19-2011, 01:57 PM
I'll probably have a part-out sale early next year. A lot of the stuff I will be keeping, but they stuff that won't work with the new truck will be sold.