PDA

View Full Version : perfect example

Matt
10-15-2011, 05:53 PM
of why cops pull people over for the "small stuff" and they aren't just being "dicks"

http://normantranscript.com/local/x1548941866/Deputies-seize-more-than-3-000-of-meth

Deputies seize more than $3,000 of meth
Transcript Staff
The Norman Transcript

NORMAN — Cleveland County deputies arrested two Norman residents and seized more than $3,000 and more than 30 individually wrapped packages of methamphetamine on Friday during a traffic stop in Norman.

Brenda Gale Beeson, 53, and Alan Eugene Lucas, 46, were charged Friday in Cleveland County District Court with unlawful possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.

Beeson also faces a charge of driving without a valid license. Both are lodged at Cleveland County jail, Beeson on $2,500 bail.

A Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office news release says a deputy started a traffic stop at 2400 W. Highway 9 on a 1994 Ford Taurus about 12:20 a.m. Friday, after the deputy noticed the driver’s side headlight wasn’t working.

Deputies say they found methamphetamine in Beeson’s possession as they placed her under arrest for operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license. Investigators seized more than $3,000 that allegedly was found on Lucas.

The Cleveland County District Attorney’s Street Crimes Unit is assisting in the investigation.

BMRbrnSNRbrd
10-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Perfect example.

OklaHemi
10-15-2011, 08:23 PM
i remember when i was younger all the times i got in troubles i was pulled over for broken headlights etc. that is when i started driving myself and in my own cars