View Full Version : Sports injury specialist

09-17-2011, 10:51 PM
Does anyone know of a good sports injury clinic around here? I pulled my quadricep last week in a game and it's still hurting. I'm going to attempt to play tomorrow, which I feel pretty confident I can pull it off. But it's still gonna hurt, so I need to get it healed quick. I did get a brace to go on it and it has actually helped quite a bit. Any other tips on what to do?

09-17-2011, 11:54 PM
why don't you ask your coaching staff instead a few ram enthusiasts ?

09-18-2011, 12:22 AM
look up your ins providers that is what is going to matter, it wont make a difference who recommends who if you ins wont cover it

09-18-2011, 01:06 AM
Yeah true, I'm just wanting to see if anyone has dealed with this before

09-18-2011, 01:40 AM
Listen to someone with unfortunate experience: Don't listen to other people's opinions, stories, past experience, ect. That's what I did and even thought I could control it with exercise and stretching...now Monday is just around the corner...

09-19-2011, 11:19 AM
yeah call your primary care physician and get a referral. best choice

09-22-2011, 02:14 PM
Well my right leg is pretty much healed up but now my left knee is getting pretty bad... its swollen, hurts, can hardly walk. So I'm going to get it looked at by an ortho later. I hope I didn't tear something...

(S.M.R) 101
09-22-2011, 03:03 PM
that's what my girl does for a living.. Sports injuries.. but good luck with it dude

09-24-2011, 06:11 PM
The doctor put me on some medicine to help the swelling, he said if its not better by Monday then they're going to do an MRI... it's still swollen up and hurts like hell

09-25-2011, 11:45 AM
That probably wouldnt have happened if you were playing real football