PDA

View Full Version : Let's go cowboys!!!

Matt
09-11-2011, 07:48 PM
anyone a dallas fan??? :fuckyea:

BMRbrnSNRbrd
09-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Eh...I'm not really an NFL fan. I watch and pull for the Vikings and Rams because of OU players who were drafted by either team.

OU Hemi
09-11-2011, 07:58 PM
I agree with BMRbrnSNRbrd..

Matt
09-11-2011, 08:08 PM
you damn okies lol i hate college sports for that very reason a couple years and then they are gone i like having the same players for years ... but to each their own .. i like the vikings as well and i always have since moss/carter/culpepper era ... lol

(S.M.R) 101
09-11-2011, 08:44 PM
I gave up on NFL a long time ago.. College is thy only thing I watch

ramthis9501
09-11-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm a fan! Go cowboys!!

Shaggy
09-12-2011, 05:10 AM
Ha ha the cowgirls lost! Go cards!

OklaHemi
09-12-2011, 11:36 AM
you damn okies lol i hate college sports for that very reason a couple years and then they are gone i like having the same players for years ... but to each their own .. i like the vikings as well and i always have since moss/carter/culpepper era ... lol

i am not a fan of the NFL anymore because you cant follow a team you have to follow the players. there is no sense of teamwork its all about who can pay the most. i cant say i blame them if someone offered me 10 million a year more to move somewhere i sure as shit would. i am a viking fan at heart though. and i reminisce about the cunningham, carter, smith, moss era. that was a great nfl team. i think i lost interest when emmit traded to the cardinals. seriously that guy should have hung his hat a legend with the cowboys but he ruined it for a title i dont remember

Matt
09-12-2011, 12:59 PM
i am not a fan of the NFL anymore because you cant follow a team you have to follow the players. there is no sense of teamwork its all about who can pay the most. i cant say i blame them if someone offered me 10 million a year more to move somewhere i sure as shit would. i am a viking fan at heart though. and i reminisce about the cunningham, carter, smith, moss era. that was a great nfl team. i think i lost interest when emmit traded to the cardinals. seriously that guy should have hung his hat a legend with the cowboys but he ruined it for a title i dont remember

i don't know exactly what you mean here bc there is a salary cap it's not like baseball ... and the nfl even tried to fix that up a little better in the new cba FORCING owners to spend i think 98% of the cap so almost ever team will have spent the same amount of money

that was one of my favorite teams as well

emmit didn't win a title with the cards

OklaHemi
09-12-2011, 05:47 PM
i was exaggerating the numbers a little i dont care to go into the amounts. what i was saying is it hard to follow a team for the players to make heros now daya. the guys breaking records for this team are traded to that team next season. i didnt think he did but wasnt he trying to? i cant remember that was so long ago.

BMRbrnSNRbrd
09-12-2011, 07:36 PM
So EVERYONE'S team lost yesterday?

(S.M.R) 101
09-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Shhhit... not my team

Lie2me
09-15-2011, 04:00 PM
anyone a dallas fan???

Hell YES.....and I hate Romo.

Matt
09-22-2011, 08:06 AM
big challenge this week vs the redskins .. romo is hurt as are our starting 3 cb's our top 2 wr our best rb and not to mention half the line has some sort of injury ... lol oh my