PDA

View Full Version : Pride or Gratitude?

OklaHemi
09-09-2011, 01:16 PM
As i was cruising down 169 i came up to a nissan titan with 4 guys and the semperfi and Nobama stickers. when i got next to them i noticed that 3 of them were in dress. the passenger gave me a thumbs up and the driver and i exchanged nods. then he mashed the gas, i hit mine enough to make a lot of noise but not all the way. as they drove off the guys in the back were hi fiving. i can trade a little pride for gratitude for our troops. im sure he will be raving about it to his friend, they were pretty young. but if i see him again i wont be so nice.

BMRbrnSNRbrd
09-09-2011, 01:38 PM
You did the right thing. I'm a big supporter of our Armed Forces because I've never served myself. However, I'm still a guy. I would have run him down and given him another run.

ramthis9501
09-09-2011, 02:18 PM
I ran with a Chevy and a Ford last night, they were wanting to race me but there wasn't any open road. Finally when we got in the open I mashed it and flew around both of them like they were standing still :D Let's just say they weren't expecting that one lol

916Timmy
09-09-2011, 02:30 PM
I can't wait until my Navy Wings on the back window are blowing past Semper Fi stickers :)

Lie2me
09-13-2011, 07:01 AM
I can't wait until my Navy Wings on the back window are blowing past Semper Fi stickers
Cold day in hell that will be...

I've got my POW/MIA badge on the tailgate, get a lot of thumbs up for that. I also have the EG&A on my hitch cover, not to mention my star on the window for my son in Afghan. As for the Nobama sticker....I pretty sure what everyone understands my feelings on that clown. When I was growing up, I volunteered to shuttle vets around the VA while my mom was working. I tried volunteering my shuttle services to the VFW and DAV, but the Navy guys kept wetting the seats....guess its a navy thing.:Moon:

BTW, Tim, if that ever happens, I will break out the Shelby with my Devildog decals. :)