PDA

View Full Version : Ipad in the Rams

OklaHemi
08-20-2011, 12:46 AM
I have a Targus case and mine is set up for my kids to watch movies as I drive with the sound playing through the stereo(spoiled much?). Although the case doesn't slide around much I use a velcro strap to secure it to the center console. Does anyone else have a need for something like this and/or have a cool way that it is set up?

BMRbrnSNRbrd
08-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Just go full out and retro it into your dash! I've seen some crazy builds where these guys are running fully custom programs to monitor and control a ton of things in their rides.

OU Hemi
08-20-2011, 09:03 AM
I would like mine to be mounted in dash. That would be sweet!!

OklaHemi
08-20-2011, 11:07 AM
yes it would but the kids wouldnt be able to see it which is my reason for having it in there. maybe a temp mount option because i know no one wants to leave their ipad in the vehicle overnight

ramthis9501
08-20-2011, 11:37 AM
I've thought about doing that in my truck so I could use it for that app Torque. Then I wouldn't have to run my phone battery down as much. Only thing I need is a tablet lol

Matt
08-20-2011, 04:13 PM
I have a Targus case and mine is set up for my kids to watch movies as I drive with the sound playing through the stereo(spoiled much?). Although the case doesn't slide around much I use a velcro strap to secure it to the center console. Does anyone else have a need for something like this and/or have a cool way that it is set up?

i think it's targus that makes a mount that holds the ipad in the center and latches to both headrests