PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and salutations

Shortline
04-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Hello, new here, and to truck forums in general. On my 2nd Ram, had an 08 standard cab with the 4.7, needed more cab space and a bit more power for towing, so after 3 years with the 08, we bought a 2011 quad cab, 5.7 with 3.92's for towing. Been bone stock since new, but on a whim, I asked a guy in the parking lot about his small lift.....long story short, I now have a Rough Country level kit and some 33" tires on order from the tire shop, threw on a glass pack and K&N CAI is sitting in the garage ready to put on when I get home this week along with some fender flares, nerf bars, and bull bar. Thinking I'm going to black out the wheels, grill and badges, and thinking of orderi g a ported throttle body, and BullyDog tuner. So, hitting the forums, mostly to read. See you around,

DoubleTakeDodge
04-28-2013, 09:50 PM
Glad ya found us and welcome to the ORC. Feel free to jump in on any of the conversations we've got going or start new ones! And you should post some pics of your truck!

ramthis9501
04-28-2013, 10:46 PM
Welcome! Got any pics of the truck?

Shortline
04-28-2013, 11:11 PM
No, no pics yet. It's currently just a bone stock 2011 quad cab, except the Glasspacks, i put on Friday, the rest is getting thrown on over the next couple weeks, time permitting. Will do a before/after. Hoping the Rough Country level kit makes a visible difference. I didn't want to go TOO high, but do want it to look a bit taller. Hoping between the level kit, and new off road 33 tires, it will give me the look I'm wanting.

DoubleTakeDodge
04-28-2013, 11:25 PM
Sweet. Can't wait to see it! Good luck with the modifications!

deadhead_94p
04-29-2013, 04:47 PM
Welcome