d. Performance
e. Audio
f. Technical/ Repair
g. DIY/ How to’s

IV. Members area

a. Lounge
b Events
c. Photoshop

So after much deliberation and some constructive feedback we have come up with new forum layout that we think will be more appealing while promoting a cooperative ram club. The biggest change would be doing away with the generations and having them all bundled together, we think this has more benefits then drawbacks because we are trying to provide a united ram organization. This site is as much yours as it is ours there will be no power tripping or useless abuse so feel free to voice your opinions, it will only help bring our club to its full potential. And as always, remember to be respectful of the other members.

Thanks Mike, Dave, Colton and Bryan a.k.a Shagadellic

BMRbrnSNRbrd
08-18-2011, 11:13 PM
Mike hit it dead on. I know a lot of people will not be sure of this because we are so used to having specific "Generations" to go by. I personally like this idea as we can all view each other's trucks progress...I would love to hear your opinions on it.

BTW, a classifieds will be coming soon as well.

916Timmy
08-18-2011, 11:45 PM
I like it! It's helpful to have gen sections in the big forumz, not necessary here! Roll with it!

OU Hemi
08-19-2011, 12:20 AM
I kinda like the generations sections. But it's not that big of a deal.

(S.M.R) 101
08-19-2011, 12:25 AM
Sounds good guys.

Shaggy
08-19-2011, 03:47 AM
I kinda like the generations sections. But it's not that big of a deal.

That can be added later when the site grows. The only thing I want to change it to keep the Site News on top.

OU Hemi
08-19-2011, 08:14 AM
When is this gonna happen? Down time?

myoung84
08-19-2011, 09:59 AM
I like it. Since we are such a small group I don't think we need dedicated gen sections right now.

Matt
08-19-2011, 02:30 PM
lol i suggested this awhile back i'm definitely more of a fan of that breakout than the generations f and g could almost be one and just have the how-to's stickied which i think they should anyways ...

ramthis9501
08-19-2011, 03:58 PM
This will be better since everyone will be grouped together and not seperated as much. We can always change it later on when the site gets bigger

OklaHemi
08-19-2011, 05:14 PM
we should be able to get this done tonight. site news is still up at the top do you mean the events section? thanks for the input guys

BMRbrnSNRbrd
08-19-2011, 06:01 PM
lol i suggested this awhile back i'm definitely more of a fan of that breakout than the generations f and g could almost be one and just have the how-to's stickied which i think they should anyways ...

Actually we've been working on this since and because of your suggestion, so thank you.

OklaHemi
08-19-2011, 06:50 PM
we get into stickying every how to, that would be a lot of stickies before too long.

i like the non generation layout because how many people stray from their sections to check on others? not too many this way will can stay current on the trucks and even help each other out a little more

matt what is f and g?

(S.M.R) 101
08-22-2011, 12:22 AM
Don't mean to be picky but the suspension description Lifting is spelt wrong... Someone spelt it "Lifthing"

Just sayin

OklaHemi
08-22-2011, 12:42 AM
Good eye Kyle, things get done so fast sometimes

(S.M.R) 101
08-22-2011, 12:47 AM
No I completely understand dude... Just trying to help out

Matt
08-22-2011, 01:04 AM
Actually we've been working on this since and because of your suggestion, so thank you.

awesome .... :fuckyea: