PDA

View Full Version : Claremore Rt 66 cruisers Show

Okiespaniels
08-03-2012, 01:39 PM
The Route 66 cruises will be having thier 2 day cruise and show the weekend of Sept 28th.

The show is held at scenic Claremore Lake, probably one of the best spots to have a show. If you get bored you can bring your fishing gear and go fishing for 2 bucks a person. Of course the lake may be dry... :favorites68:
Of course they usually have live entertainment, vendors, etc.

This is a large judged show and I was fortunate enough to win one of thier cool cast plaques they give out.

Anyway I thought I'd mention it.

ramthis9501
08-03-2012, 02:19 PM
I'll see what's going on then and try to make it up there

Okiespaniels
08-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Show info...

Sept 28th - 29th Claremore, OK 5th Annual Car Show Claremore Lake

September 28th- Cruise-In 4:00 p.m. at Ne-Mar Center Ne-Mar Shopping Center is located on West Will Rogers. There will be a Cruise at 6:00 from Ne-Mar Center onto Historic Route 66 to the World's Largest Totem Pole at Totem Pole Park in Foyil with Free Hamburgers & Hot dogs courtesy of the Akdar Shriners. When we return from Cruising we will light up the night with a flame-throwing contest. Cash prizes will be awarded for Flame Throwing! September 29th - Car Show will be held at Claremore Lake Three trophies will be given per class with over 50 classes. Also, drawings will be held throughout the day for cash & giveaways prizes totaling more than $1,000. Awards will be given out at 4:00 p.m. The lake is beautiful and there are plenty of shade trees, picnic tables and a playground for the kiddies. Cash Prizes for best Ford, Chevy, Mopar , Best Paint, Long Distance, Best of Show. Fun for the Whole Family - Food, Arts & Crafts! See Web Site for flyer

http://www.route66cruisersok.org/carshow.htm